Duration: Full day.
Lake called 69 by his localization in the lakes register of inventory book in the cordillera Blanca, this lake is one of the most beautiful, besides is ideal for people, who are looking for acclimatization, because after that they attempted treks or climb with more time and higher elevation.
DAY 1: Huaraz at (3100m) – Yungay city at (2550m) – Cebollapampa at (3900m) – Lake 69 at (4500m) – Huaraz. (Trek time: 6 hours (ascend & descend) / driving time: 5 hours (go & back).
- Maximum altitude: 4500 m (Lake 69).
- Difficulty: Moderate.
- Duration: Full day.
- Preferred time: April – October.
- Location: Cordillera Blanca.
- Average temperature: Between 13° C – 23° C.
Departure from Huaraz at 6.00 am we will drive along Callejon de Huaylas to the north side until Yungay city, where we will stop about 30 minutes to have breakfast, then we continue driving up until reach Lake Chinancocha at 3850 m, where we will make short stop again to take gorgeously pictures about amazing green turquoise lake, after that we will continue driving up until Cebollapampa, from this place we will start walking up toward lake 69, the trail go through, quenual trees, typical highland plants, as soon as we get higher, we will enjoy seeing giant peaks as: mount Chacraraju at 6112m, mount Pisco at 5752m, mount Yanapaccha at 5460m, and majestic mount Huascaran south peak at 6768m until reach lake 69 at 4500m, where we will have lunch, enjoying the view, and focusing scenic pictures, after one hour there we will came back walking down until parking site about 3 hours, finally we will take our transport to come back Huaraz.
Price per person in a group: US$ 12 Dollars
Our trip price include:
The price not include:
- Qualified trekking guide.
- Full first aid kid.
- Personalized service of ” Cordillera Blanca Summit”.
- Private transport from Huaraz – Cebollapampa/ Cebollapampa – Huaraz.
Personal hiking gear:
- Entrance ticket fee to Huascaran national park 30.00 soles.
- Alimentation in Huaraz city.
- Our tour rates can change according the book time and number of participants, contact with us for more information please.
- Hiking boots.
- Sun hat.
- Sun glasses UV protection.
- A day pack about 40 l.
- Water bottle.
- Sun scream.
- Personal first aid kid.
- Hiking poles.
- Overcoat clothes.
- Rain clothes.