Duration: Full day.
Paron in the biggest lake in whole of Cordillera Blanca, which is located to the east of Caraz city, this hike is ideal for acclimatization and recreation for many tourists, who are looking for a real adventure in this part of cordillera Blanca.
Day 1: Huaraz at (3100m) – Caraz city at (2200m) – Lake Paron at (4200m) – Paron base camp at (4200m) - huaraz. (Trek time: 2 hours (walk up &walk down) / driving time: 6 hours (go & back)
- Maximum altitude: 4300 m (Lake Paron).
- Difficulty: Easy.
- Duration: Full day.
- Preferred time: April – October.
- Location: Huascaran National Park - Cordillera Blanca.
- Average temperature: Between 13° C – 23° C.
Departure from Huaraz at 8.00 am we will drive along Callejon de Huaylas to the north side of Huaraz until Caraz city, then we continue driving up to the east toward Paron gate until reach Lake Paron at 4200m, where we can do a short break to taken astonishing pictures about this largest, beauty, and blue sky lake surrounded by imposing snowcapped peaks, after that we start hiking up enjoying the stunning landscape about quenual trees, typical highland vegetation and giant snowcapped peaks as: mount Chacraraju at 6112m, mount Pisco at 5752m, mount Artesonraju at 6030m, and majestic mount Huandoy on the path we will see clearly melting glacier, that activity is rising stunning cascades, rivers that ran deep valleys.
We will spend 1 hour to walk up until reach lake view point to at 4300m, where we will spend one hour to have lunch, and enjoy the view, focusing beautiful pictures around us, after that we will came back walking down until parking site about 1 hours, finally we will take our transport to come back Huaraz.
Price per person: US$ 22 Dollars
Our trip price include:
The price not include:
- Qualified trekking guide.
- Full first aid kid.
- Personalized service of “Cordillera Blanca Summit”.
- Private transport from Huaraz – Paron/ Paron – Huaraz.
Personal hiking gear:
- Entrance ticket fee to Huascaran national park 5.00 soles.
- Alimentation in Huaraz city.
- Our tour rates can change according the book time and number of participants, contact with us for more information please.
- Hiking boots .
- Sun hat.
- A camera.
- Sun glasses UV protection.
- A day pack about 40 l.
- Water bottle.
- Sun scream.
- Personal first aid kid.
- Hiking poles.
- Overcoat clothes.
- Rain clothes .